Documentation Recurring Bookings
- Ensure that WooCommerce and WooBookings are installed
- Download the Recurring WooBookings plugin
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Upload the Recurring WooBookings plugin. There are two ways you could upload the plugin files:
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the main menu. Upload the Recurring WooBookings plugin zip file
- Using an FTP client, upload the plugin zip file to the following location on your web server: /wp-content/plugins/
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the main menu
- Find the Recurring WooBookings for WooCommerce plugin and activate it
- Congratulations! The plugin is now installed and ready to be configured for your product
Recurring WooBookings Set-up
Overall Product Settings
- Navigate to Woocommerce->Settings->Product->Recurring Booking Settings
- A basic set up is shown below
- If you tick the ‘SETS ALL PRODUCTS…’ box and all Bookable products will be recurring
- Please note that Monthly is true month accounting for 30 or 31 days. So your day of week and date may change month to month
- You can have up to 5 intervals, you do not need to use them all
- All WooBookings settings will carry over to your Recurring WooBookings products and will be repeated with the plugin
- Woocommerce Add-ons can be used with the plugin too
- Note: All add-ons will be duplicated just as the booking is.
- To activate Recurring WooBookings for a single product.
- Open or create the product you want to change.
- Insure it is set to ‘Bookable product’ (you will need to save as Bookable before the ‘Tick for recurring’ appears)
- Tick the ‘Tick to allow recurring bookings’ box (unless you selected the SET ALL PRODUCTS above)
- Updating will change only this product. Any other product you want to show as Recurring WooBookings must also be ticked and updated.
- Set-up the rest of the product as normal
- If you wish to change look or layout of this plugin please get in touch.
- Currently there are no hooks available in this plugin, but if you have a suggestion please let me know.