Documentation For Dropdown Dates
- Ensure that WooCommerce and WooBookings are installed
- Download the Dropdown Dates plugin
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Upload the Dropdown Dates plugin. There are two ways you could upload the plugin files:
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the main menu. Upload the Dropdown Dates plugin zip file
- Using an FTP client, upload the plugin zip file to the following location on your web server: /wp-content/plugins/
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the main menu
- Find the Do It Simply Select Courses by Dropdown Date for WooCommerce plugin and activate it
- Congratulations! The plugin is now installed and ready to be configured for your product
Dropdown Dates Set-up
Overall Product Settings
- Navigate to the Product you would like to add dropdown dates too
- Insure the product is set to bookable and the ‘Change this booking product to dropdown’ is checked.
- You can now set the text at the top of the dropdown field.
- You can choose to use resources or not
- If you use resources be sure they are set to Automatically assigned and some resources are attached
- Booking duration can be fixed blocks of Hours or Days.
- If using Availability without resources
- set All dates are.. ‘not-available by default’
- NOTE: You cannot use a combination of Availability dates and Resource Dates. Use one or the other
- If you wish to change look or layout of this plugin please get in touch.
- Currently there are no hooks available in this plugin, but if you have a suggestion please let me know.